Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some Result Pix- 1 Month Later

I'm up pretty late. Was up with the Hubby just conversating and making out like little 16 year olds. After 5 years together I think it's so awesome we can still have such a strong connection :) . Well I never got around to actually buying a new body measuring tape. I'm not sure if it's really of importance since when I look in the mirror I'm starting to really like what I see. What do you think, should I buy new body tape? Would it help you if I took my measurements?

I also thought I'd tell you about a few things I bought from a site called DrugStore.com. I really like them so I thought I'd share. Well, I bought a few things but these are my favorite:

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Mascara Link
Tummy Honey Stretch Mark Solution Active Fading System Link
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream Link

I bought rapidlash a few months ago (does work BTW is used nightly). After I used rapidlash I misplaced it. I got a free sample of the Elizabeth Arden mascara from purchasing a Britney Spears perfume (it was the only place I could find it) it was from the Elizabeth Arden website ElizabethArden.com. I think the link above only has this midnight blue but the EA website should have other colors. So, I got it free and was using it for a few months but every now and again. I noticed a HUGE difference in the length of my lashes so I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And it doesn't clump and curls your lashes as well. Honestly I would never waste more then a few bucks on makeup from a drugstore. However, once I used this mascara I LOVED it.

Tummy Honey I've only used for 2 weeks on and off because I tend to forget to put it on nightly since I been super busy lately. I have seen slight improvement in old stretch marks (3 Years Old to be exact). It smells sweet and I love the smell. Other might find it a little overwhelming. I think it's a small amount if you have stretch marks in more then one place. To be honest, the stretch mark treatment from the book wasn't working for me. I do think I might use it with the roller they mentioned since it does seem to make a lot of sense in helping me see faster results.

And finally the Conditioner. I have these big curls and damaged hair :(. Damaged ends to be exact. I have ethnic type hair and it's super curly up top of my head and lose waves at the bottom. Things I try usually leave my hair: Greasy, Hard, Puffy after a few hours, stinky, or a few of them all at the same time. This doesn't leave my hair any of those. The hubby loves the smell too! It leaves my hair really nice ALL day and when I touch it my hands are as clean and comfy as a whistle! It's soft and my curls are very tamed and gorgeous. My ends usually puff out quick and just drink up whatever I put on them and frizz up but they don't do that with this. I really like this product and it's super cheap.

Ok- The reason I buy a lot of things online is because I can usually read product reviews, find A LOT of new things I wouldn't be able to find at a store, and it's easier with my busy schedule. I can also save and at DrugStore.com I actually get a few bucks back to spend the next time I buy something. I do usually compare on other sites... If you can save money why not? Plus most ploaces usually offer free shipping so like I said, I save :).

NOW. Drum Roll Please!!! Lol, enough chitter chatter. Here are my results after 1 month. :) I'm SUPER excited to show you dolls (and gents):

Hold on, I need to take the picture:

I took 2 sets of pictures in different panties, the first set came our blurry but I'll post both!

Side:

Back:


Sorry the photo's were blurry. Also, I was stretching in the first one so I'm actually a bit chubbier then that :( awww... lol. Regardless, I'm glad I've been using the program. I'm getting a lot happier with my body. Honestly I had doubts because you know, I like to do research and you find negative things. I'm 80% more confident with myself. I wasn't really trying or am I trying to look like... umm... Kim Kardashian BUT I did want to improve myself and get more curves. I wanted this for myself and I'm glad I'm doing it. I'm glad I'm seeing results. I'm happy I can wear clothes I used to wear and look better in them... like I won't have SUCH A HUGE muffin top lol... I still have a small one... but whatever, I still look good, well a lot better. It's not easy, but it's not hard. I feel REAAALY good about myself. It's an awesome feeling when I write these blogs and post my photos. It really helps me stay determined.

13 comments:

  1. I brought the system too and I have been following your blog. It is so helpful!! I have some quetions for you. I am so having trouble with the first exercise (deep plunge one leg squat) How do you do that??? Also how many times are you exercising per week?? What brand of MACA did you buy or does it really matter?? As far a the krill oil, I brought fish oil and does that really make a difference?? I know I have lots of questions but I'm just so excited that I found your blog!! Your results are awesome so I definitely have to look to you as the GURU!! Please respond asap. Thanks babes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and your new Booty lol. How long did it take and do you have before and after photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My before pictures can be found in the beginning of my blog OR you can click on the January link on the right hand side of the blog and it should be there... or this link:
    http://getabiggerbuttchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/01/packages-have-arrived.html

    The type of maca I used can be found on that link too. I'm not sure if the brand matters. I did take it with my protein but I didn't take it for a long time. The jar has A LOT and can last A LONG time.

    The krill I only used twice. I have fish oil (not mine) and smelled it and couldn't stand the smell. The one I have (krill) doesn't smell as bad but it's best to put it right after u towel dry after a shower. I didn't use it long so I can't really say if it worked. I might try it these 2 weeks I'm not working out. :)

    I exercise once a week. Thursday or Friday and I'll see if I can post a vid of the exercise for you or some type of animation.

    Some advice is you should ask someone close to you if they notice any change. I never really notice change until I take pictures or my hubby starts going on and on about by butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I ordered my 2010 Edition of the Woman's Body Bible yesterday. I was wondering when and if they sent you any type of confirmation email. I emailed them also, asking the same question. The money has been taken out of my account but hasn't cleared yet. This is leaving me suspicious. Id thought Id ask you because you results look amazing and are part of the reason I purchased the book any way, thinking it couldn't possibly be a scam. Please say it ain't so?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I got confirmation through email. You can contact them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, thank you. I tried contacting them through email and via telephone but I didn't have an extension so I left a message but no response. But thank you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i was just going through get a bigger butt site & i dont know how but i stumbled through here & im glad i did.
    so is it really possible to get a bigger butt in couple months?
    i been working out to butt videos & doing things like squats and such..
    will that help me at all?
    unfortunately i cant purchuse the program, whats it about? please reply back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you going to continue with it? I got my book finally and I just bought all the things i need to begin growing my butt cheeks. But im wondering if your butt can continue growing if you do the program longer...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! I love your blog =) I am considering ordering the Body Bible, and I just started a bigger butt workout routine 2x a week. Yes it would realyy help if you posted your new measurements!!. My measurements now are similar to your before measurements (34-28-37). Also are you currently working out once a week??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You're proof that this program actually works. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one out there that's self-conscious about my body. For me, it's a constant struggle because I feel that I am underweight. When I do gain a little something, it all goes to the wrong areas. :( I bought the book a while back but got a little discouraged...I'm hoping to start up again really soon - especially since I saw your results.

    What you're doing is great because you're giving other females out there hope. We're all doubtful about this whole thing and it's great to know that there's someone else out there trying to improve herself as well. I wish you good luck if you do continue the regimen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay! i did get results in 2 wks. but ima continue in hopes that my butt will continue to grow. im hoping that if i work hard and long enough ill have a butt like jessica beils lol. man, i was looking forward to seeing your continued results. some people hate cuz they don't want the competition or they are too lazy to try to change they way they see themselves. im happier now cuz i love the way my butt finally fills in my jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thankyou so much for this blog.it helped alot

    ReplyDelete
  13. keep doing your thing, so what makes you comfortable , build your body how you want to and do not mind haters, look at all those transgenders they invest time and energy in looking fly , and mark this they even have more banging bodies than us females, u go girl

    ReplyDelete