Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What happens when I stop using the program?

So, sorry I never posted my pix. I stopped for a few weeks. I could not find my camera (I did a few days ago!) and a very very loved one ended up in the hospital. That took all my time. I did just take pix. My results didn't go away and I did get results from my one workout (one and a half, I started doing the second workout and did not finish, but I still got a GOOD burn after)! I'm actually super happy that they didn't go away. I did end up breaking my measuring tape, well my son did :) but I'll get a new one soon when things around me settle down. Here are my pix. I won't post a video because I think they're being deleted because of the booty showing or something, although I'm not nude at all. I wouldn't want my account to get canceled. I'll host them later on youtube and post them here, if I can. I didn't change my diet either. The cellulite treatment things in the woman's body bible don't seem to be working though. I'm not sure if it's to early to tell or they just aren't for me.



After GetABiggerButt.com (The Woman's Body Bible) 2.5 weeks later back:
GetABiggerButt.com
The sides are starting to fill out! :) I still need to lose those love handles so I'll have a more flattering figure.


After GetABiggerButt.com (The Woman's Body Bible) 2.5 weeks later side:
GetABiggerButt.com
I definitely noticed my tummy go down! I'm not sure if it was because the Maca though which made my hormones normal. I still have that love handle though :(. My butt got a little bigger and did start getting rounder and lifted. Lol, as you can see I didn't change my diet... Wendy's. :) lol. Also, cellulite treatment doesn't seem to be working but, non the less I'm seeing awesome improvement in my butt!!!

YAY! I'm suppose to be getting a link back to my blog on the get a bigger butt website! I've been contacting them for a while and it's been a bit rough. Hopefully I'll be able to encourage others and hopefully others will be willing to help keep me motivated, which would be a huge plus especially because all these things going on around me! I'm super stressed and hopefully will be back on track soon.

To clear things up, I'm obviously not getting paid. Non of my links are affiliated links and I get paid well at my regular job so funds aren't a big problem to me. My main goal is to help. I seen a lot of people worrying about scams, what works, so I'm just being a guinea pig for those people. I would have been VERY appreciative if I would have found some help like this which is WHY I'm doing it. I mean, I'm just trying to help, you know? At the end it's you, the guest on my blog, who decides if you want my help or not. As for having the link posted on the site (if it happens) I want more views on my blog, sort of a type of encouragement, support and motivation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment